Saturday, June 1, 2013

Silence speaking…..

Silence speaking…..


Your eyes so deep
More than a deepest lake
It call me to dive
With the waves of love…….

Your smile is so heartiest
Never had I seen from anyone’s face
It tells me to be happy
Forever and beyond …….

Your words are so adorable
They heal the wounds in heart
Telling…this is the life
Showing direction to go…….

Your hands are so warm
Nothing…but give lot of care
Protect me in this cruel world
Giving a shade to me……..

You are the someone
Whose in…one of a kind
And I love you forever
Till death and beyond that…..

And…you ask me
The reason to love you
There may be…thousands
And..more than..that much
But…
Listen to my heart….
The silence is speaking


I love you..
Because..
You are…YOU….



                                                  Kith….






No comments:

Post a Comment